Metal Cowl Grille Clips

Kastanes

Dec 12, 2012
Does anyone know where I can purchase these?
They are the metal clips for the Cowl Grille that is right under the windshield.
I have the plastic ones (or at least found where to get them) but there are also metal clips that attach to the windshield.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey I looked around and the website I use to find parts (fordparts.com), and I couldn't find these clips on there. So I looked on another forum and one of the guys there posted a link to the retaining clips on this site (http://www.safeandlockstore.com/products/Strattec-321089-Door-Rod-Retaining-Clip-GM.html)

Its a GM part I would only buy these if you can't find anything else just to try them

Very good response Americansilver also you can try going to Napa Auto Parts some locations have a rack usually on the end of a asle that has a big selection of clips, ect. I can usually find something very close to what I need there about anytime. They will be in red/clear plastic bags with about 5 or so clips each in the bag & usually around $4.99 a bag.

I hope this may help some and good luck its not really ask and get part it takes some digging