MGW questions

So i'm about to order myself a MGW shifter. They have a boot on the site and say it is beneficial to the shifter for noise and dust and such. Is it really worth it? Also i have done some research and found shifterbob's gaskits for shifters. Are they worth the money and time? Anyone have them? Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, defiantly get the boot. When I installed mine, I had a pretty big tear in the inner boot didn't think anything of it, put everything back together, started driving, and it was LOUD. Went to the dealership and got a new boot, installed that and was super quiet. :nice:

Thanks for the replys guys. Im a sucker for accessories so I ended up with the boot and cobrabobs shifter gaskit too... oh well, better safe then have to do it later :rolleyes: Supposed to come in on the first, im stoked cant wait. This is the first new part ive gotten in quite a while... sucks being on a college budget. Ive been wanting this for like 2 years now and finally got around to getting it, with my mod money finally going to mods and not to maintenance. It was also kind of a birthday present to myself, turning 23 on the 7th...sigh. The next birthday im looking forward to is 25 so i can go rent a ferrari or lambo in vegas, then i kinda just want to stop aging :rlaugh: