MICROSWITCH INSTALL

lxwants12's

Sep 22, 2004
I am trying to finish my nx install and i dont know how or where to mount the micro switch by the throttle linkage..does and 1 have pics..do i have to use the little bracket they gave me or is there a different way?

• Sponsors (?)

your car is fuel injected right? well i'll assume that. i would mount the bracket on the TB and bend the bracket so that at WOT the piece the throttle cable attaches to will activate the switch. Mine is carb'd so i installed the bracket to one of the bolts that holds carb down and bent bracket to activate off WOT of linkage off carb.

yea when i was playin with it..the only way ..at least to me to mount it was the right hand lower bolt and then bend it in an L shape so that the linkage barely touches it..but i just wanted to see if that was ok or if there was a specific way to mount it without bending it

ok cool..my only prob now is i lost the little fitting that goes into the inlet tube which the nozzle threads into....i was goin to use 2 jam uts and decide against it..went ahead and ordered the fiting from nitrous express......$25 with shipping what a rip off..but i need the freakin thing! and now ill have to wait till next weekend to spray

i know i will def make sure of that....i dunno if i like the idea of it yet lots say its good..i like the wot on the tps but this is what came with my kit...i just have to place it far back enough so where the throttle just barely touches it right..i feel like it might break it or something.they just look small and very breakable

ya set it up so that at WOT it just activates the switch. But remember to use the gas pedal to see if its acivating because sometimes you can turn the TB more by had then the gas pedal will. sometimes things out of adjustment a little.