MISC FORD PARTS 64.5-68

Status
Not open for further replies.

slepe67

Mar 30, 2005
1964 1/2 8 inch rear end (MAKE ME AN OFFER)
was in my 67 and worked great. I removed it to replace with a 9 inch. (Anyone have one for a 67 Mustang coupe?) It has been sitting in my garage since 2004. Needs brake rebuild.

1966 289 engine ($150)
It is totally disassembled and in boxes. All parts are in great shape, except one piston, which was dropped on floor. Will need to be replaced. Have distributor, fan, wires, etc. I did not disassemble motor, was going to put it in my 67 Mustang, decided to go with a 351W. (Again, anyone have one of these?) As far as I know, all parts are there, the engine did run prior to disassembly. It is pretty clean also. Complete from intake to oil pan. I have 2 new oil pans for it also included)

Edelbrock 600cfm 4 bbl, manual choke. Carb is like new, looks great. Came off a Ford 351C. It still looks new. I didn't have 500 miles on it. Took out of car for resto. Also has triangular air filter, which is also in good condition. Carb is almost 10 years old, but still looks new, and is still in production. I also have new gaskets and instructions/manuals for this carb too, Just missing the box. Great for a 289/302! Sells for $274 new.

FOUR 1994 Mustang aluminum wheels with tires (14 INCH-5 BOLT), good condition. $100

(2) vintage slotted wheels, like the old Mags. 14 inch, have Cooper Cobras on them, good condition, these things are selling a lot higher new than I am asking. I had these on the front end of my car, and never bought the back rims. The dude I bought them from MIGHT still have the 15 by 10s for the back. $200.

(2) Doors for a 1967/68 Mustang coupe. Bottoms of both doors are pitted pretty bad, could be repaired, but, I cant weld. They have been media blasted and primered gray. $50 Good for a race car???

FIVE brand new 33X12.5 R 15 BF Goodrich MT tires on steel Simulated Rock Crawler Wheels. BRAND NEW, ZERO MILES!!! Stored in garage. $1000 FIRM can email photos if requested. FIT 6 BOLT TOYOTA CHEVY NISSAN, etc.

All prices are negotiable, the prices listed are what I feel they are worth, I will work with cash only, but I am also up for trades also.

I prefer local pickup, but can ship, BUYER pays for shipping.

I LIVE IN NAVARRE, FL. 22 MILES EAST OF PENSACOLA

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in Florida, make you an offer on the engine....100.00 and I'll pick up. Let me know if you would like to let it go for that, I have another engine that I need to go look at...

Status
Not open for further replies.