moates quarterhorse and analog wideband wiring?

ppartain

Jan 7, 2009
i have my quarterhorse installed into the EEC case and i need to hook up my blue and black wires off my autometer ultralite ll analog wideband. i was told to splice the (+blue) into the EGR position wire pin 27 on the EEC brown wire/light green stripe then the (-black) to pin 20, 40, or 60 for ground then run a ground from there to a chasis ground. Looks like it will be a pain in the rear to splice these cause there bundled up so tight. Anybody got some info on this? i will add a link to the autometer instructions. Also if im trying to count pins on the EEC to find the pins listed above where do i start counting?
thanks, paul.
http://www.autometer.com/productPDF/Analog Wideband Instructions.pdf
:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

oh and also on the wideband instructions it looks like 2 seperate black wires and it is but they are spliced into each other at the gauge so technically the black wire that it shows you running to the data logger is grounded to a good engine ground aready.
:shrug:

I just pulled the egr wire out of the harness and put a new pin on the wire from my wideband and put that in the harness. Make sure you disable the egr function in your tune. I think I got the new pin from mass-air.com