More aggressive stance.... lower front, raise rear??

Right now on my 88GT I have 15" weld drag lites. Skinny up front, and 15x8 in the rear with 275/50 drag radials. I always loved the look of a muscle car lower in the front and higher in the rear. It has drag springs (blue ones) all the way around. What would be needed to do this? Can the rear be raised 2" and the front lowered 2"? Or just drop the front and leave the rear alone?

If so, anyone interested in 2 drag springs? :)

• Sponsors (?)

Ditch the skinnies up front if this is a street driven car. Put them on at the track when you get there. Over 85% of the braking is done by the front wheels and all of the steering input from the steering wheel. In a slippery pavement or emergency situation you cease to be a driver and become a passenger along for a scary, dangerous ride. No front traction while braking or steering is a bad thing.

now that the saftey lesson is over. What i would do in your shoes is ditch the front springs and get a set of coilovers and see how that looks, and if that dosent get you where you want to be get a weight jacker lower control arm in the rear so your stance would be 100% adjustable

This is a street driven car, and did some handling and braking tests when i put them on. Truthfully.... I was expecting alot worse. It did quite well with the skinnys up front.

Coilovers for the front sounds good. Maybe i can find someone that is selling just a pair.... might be hard. Unless I can find someone that wants to split a full set? hmmm...

This is a street driven car, and did some handling and braking tests when i put them on. Truthfully.... I was expecting alot worse. It did quite well with the skinnys up front.

Coilovers for the front sounds good. Maybe i can find someone that is selling just a pair.... might be hard. Unless I can find someone that wants to split a full set? hmmm...

plenty of companies sell front kits, the rear coilovers dont work well in stock location, check out team z motorsports, they sell a strange coilover kit for a good price

cut the front springs, i had the same springs as you and i hated my stand too, ide cut a coil off the front. see the hose clamp method thread for more input haha

sidenote: my skinnies were fine on a street car with no sway bar. up until my passenger one blew out on the highway, but thats a different story.