1x Kicker L7 12
1x PDX4.150
5x Stinger 17ft rca
1x Dynamat 20sq ft roll
1x Dynamat 32sq ft bulk
1x Ultimate 0ga amp/w distro
1x Kicker 12" bassworx box
1x Stinger 12 farad cap
1x "Top of the line pioneer C" (says that on the invoice lol)
1x 6x9 RF Powers coax
1x Dynamat Heavy Duty Roller
1x Stinger 4ga amp kit
1x Canon Powershot SD600

• Sponsors (?)

3x Alpine MRDM-1005 (3x $550 = $1650)
4x Alpine 10" Type-R (4x $180 = $720)
1x Kicker L7 12 (1x $400)
1x PDX4.150 (1x $700)
5x Stinger 17ft rca ($50)
1x Stinger 12 farad cap ($100)
1x Canon Powershot SD600 ($240)
1x Pioneer DEH-P9800BT ($450)

That isn't even all of it, and the price totals $4300

Hope you didn't pay retail... :(

lol.. retail thats funny.. hahhaha

let me give u a hint.. in canadian dollars, with receipt.. 1 year over the counter exchance.... just those mrd-1005s cost me $370 each (canadian)

electronics are more expensive up here.. like.. the cost is more than down in the states.. it sucks

To the thread starter...Don't worry about all these people giving you crap for wanting good sound...most people who have never heard a really good compontent bi-amped system have no idea what they are missing. I love my stereo and I think it is just a part of my car as anything else, some people just appreciate good sound better than others. I'd take the weight over having a crap stereo anyday :nice: The only problem is 98% of cars I get into AFTER hearing my system, have a crap system. :rlaugh: Pics ASAP!

bullitt_2620 said:
To the thread starter...Don't worry about all these people giving you crap for wanting good sound...most people who have never heard a really good compontent bi-amped system have no idea what they are missing. I love my stereo and I think it is just a part of my car as anything else, some people just appreciate good sound better than others. I'd take the weight over having a crap stereo anyday :nice: The only problem is 98% of cars I get into AFTER hearing my system, have a crap system. :rlaugh: Pics ASAP!

mach 460 system sounds very good for a factory system, i have had aftermarket sound compenents and after all was said and done i think it was a huge waste of money, not to mention home audio compenents blow any car audio systems out of the water oh and one last thing 5 fkin subwoofers is just rice