more shopping! muhahah

You'd never catch me spending that kind of money on a stereo system. Not to mention you're Mustang now probably weighs as much as my Cougar does. :rlaugh:

Seriously though.....I refuse to install anything in my car that’s referred to as "Type R"

• Sponsors (?)

yeah.. i know the whole thing with type-r's.. the thing is type-rs are the cheapest higher end sealed effecient subs that would work in my car.

besides, i'd get type-x but the magnet is way to ****ing big... i need a smaller sub with not to much of a mounting depth.

I really don't care about my weight, because in the spring I'll either have 400wrhp or 7-800 depending on if I get a blower or not. so I don't care about an extra 120 pounds in my car.

all of you who said the mach sounds good must have never heard a good sounding stereo system...cause it blows hard. By far the worst sounding system ive had in a car.

His setup looks like its gonna be more for a show car setup than anything though.

In my Ford Probe GT I had 2 Diamond MacDaddy 12" woofers with Diamond M6 components and Memphis 1100 class D monoblock amp and Memphis class D 4 channel amp for the highs.

Prolly the nicest sounding system ive hear I still have the amps and they will go in my cobra when i get that...the system in that will be coming out immediately cause it sounds like garbage

nah, i just like loud and clear hehehe.

4 sealed 10" type-rs are exactly what will give me that :p

the setup wont be anything really special, ill spend osme time making it look good, but it wont be for shows... I just like having nice things, nice sounding and running possessions lol.

all of you who said the mach sounds good must have never heard a good sounding stereo system...cause it blows hard. By far the worst sounding system ive had in a car.

That's either a huge exageration, or you've never ridden in a car built before the mid-90's. The Mach 460 was light years ahead of any other stock stereo stystem of it's time.

I dont consider the mach 1000 to be a "stereo" the quality of the components are good, but for me in a vehicle where EI want a good stereo, it's definately not good enough, for my daily driver, the stock stereo in my truck I'm satisfied with.. but even then it's a $2,000 upgrade.. audiophile components... $2,000 at visions I can get a much better setup... infact now that I think about that, I'm wondering why i didn't just buy new parts and replace them in my truck for that much hahah

That's either a huge exageration, or you've never ridden in a car built before the mid-90's. The Mach 460 was light years ahead of any other stock stereo stystem of it's time.

It may have been good in the mid 90's but my friend has a the same system in his 04 40th anv. GT and it still sounds bad. Compared to other stock sound systems in cars the same years it is garbage.

Even with my clarion VRX745 in dash flip out screen it was pathetic. Sold the screen to my friend with a 02 Durango and it sounds 10 times better than the mach.