MRT H-Pipe or Magnaflow X

Mach428

Dec 7, 2003
Hey everyone, I'm posting a question on these two mid pipes because the other night I hit something which crushed part of my magnaflow X pipe. Before I jump the gun and run out to buy a new one I was wondering of some of you could share your opinions or the MRT-H Pipe Catted vs. The Magnaflow X-Pipe Catted. I was just wondering how much diffrent the sound is, quality, powergains, all those types of things, i'll also be keeping the MagnaPacks, well any guidance is greatly appreciated, thanks..

• Sponsors (?)

I would go with the x-pipe. I think they are better power producing. that bing said the MRT-h pipe is nice and some people don't like the sound of and x-pipe.

I like the sound of both so i go with what I belive will give me more power.

Also you can get the magnaflow x for around $440 shipped. the MRT pipe is over $500 I do belive now.

It's all opinion. I hate the X pipe sound...well, OK, I don't really hate it. It's just, yep, OK, heard that before. Seems these days that everyone has an X. Yes, they do, on average, produce a tiny bit more power. And with your magnapacks, you might want the X, but with my Flowmaster catback and my MRT catted H, I just love it. An H is definately louder than an X. It's not nasty, not raspy, but definately not boring either. Just a great, aggressive tone...very deep, rumbling tone.