Mufflers?

tyler03mach1

Feb 11, 2020
Sc
I own a 2003 torch red mach 1 bone stock. Still in school with a decent part time job, not looking to purchase new exhaust system just install new mufflers to satisfy me until i’m ready to redo the whole system. Any suggestions ? looking to just put it on the stock h pipe for now. i want it to be loud but not obnoxiously loud.

• Sponsors (?)

I own a 2003 torch red mach 1 bone stock. Still in school with a decent part time job, not looking to purchase new exhaust system just install new mufflers to satisfy me until i’m ready to redo the whole system. Any suggestions ? looking to just put it on the stock h pipe for now. i want it to be loud but not obnoxiously loud.
These are nice, I have them on my 97 Cobra. Sounds awesome!

Yea, it was a toss up between the pype bombs, and SLP Loudmouth. When I was doing research on the exhaust systems, Pype Bombs were described as loud, and SLP's were described as wake up the neighbors loud. I really didn't want too loud. lol
I read one post the other day, there was a middle aged guy, probably like me. :0) and he was saying the SLP's were too loud for him, and he was going to take them off. Matter of preference of course.