Multiple Codes - Bad ECM?

So driving home a few days ago, I get the check engine light with a code P0443. Mechanic is leaning heavily towards ECM, but based on some reading I'm ruling it out. The following is the list of events that occurred

P0155 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 1)
P0161 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 2)
P0443 - Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit
Check Engine Light Comes on at this point
P0135 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
P0155 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 1)
P0141 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
P0161 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

My mechanic didn't do anything and code has seemed to go away. Previously my mechanic replaced the Control Valve Solenoid, but refunded me since it didn't fix the issue. He checked for a short, didn't find anything. Checked fuse 47, no issues there. Any ideas?

This is a Mustang GT 2005

• Sponsors (?)

I'd be worried about replacing the ECM if the wiring to the OR sensors weren't checked very well for burns/scrapes that may cause intermittent shorts. Hopefully the dealer warrants the work and would be willing to put your ECM back in if it does not fix the problem. I've seen wiring problems and dirty power (Alternator Diode) cause crazy codes in many cars.

I took it to a third party and had them check it as well. He actually found a shop the repairs the PCM's for 1/4th of the cost of the PCM. Ford quoted me nearly 1800, this company repairs them for only 199, with a lifetime warranty. I few people out here who race at irwindale speedway recommended him. We I called, he said ya, this is a common problem with mustangs.

My module is on the way back to me, so I'll update hopefully in the next few days.