• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts

Mustang "Street Heat" cowl

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1bad89lx
  • Start date Start date Nov 12, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Nov 12, 2009
#1
  • Nov 12, 2009
  • #1
This was on my car when I bought it. I prefer the stock look myself so I am selling it. I'll take $60 shipped to the lower 48.

 
B

BNelson1966

New Member
Nov 23, 2009
0
0
0
Nov 27, 2009
#2
  • Nov 27, 2009
  • #2
Where in Indiana are you? I canbe reached at bnelson@jasperengines.com
 
I

iluvfords93

New Member
Dec 6, 2009
0
0
0
Dec 6, 2009
#3
  • Dec 6, 2009
  • #3
1bad89lx said:
This was on my car when I bought it. I prefer the stock look myself so I am selling it. I'll take $60 shipped to the lower 48.

Click to expand...
Hello this is John here. I seen that you have an ad for a Street Heat hood vent cowl. Do You still have it. If so How much? I have a 1993 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback. It is the baby Mustang but, for the little 2.3L it will still get up and go. Gotta rebuild the engine soon. Pushing 302,000 miles and still running. I bought it back in 96' at 36,000 miles. I am fixing it back up. It is Royal Blue with the Aluminum wheels.

Well like I said let me know how much if you still have it?
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Dec 6, 2009
#4
  • Dec 6, 2009
  • #4
Yep. Still got it. If you're local - $40. If I need to ship it - $50. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
 
H

humanspeeddemon

New Member
Oct 25, 2009
0
0
0
Dec 11, 2009
#5
  • Dec 11, 2009
  • #5
Cowl street heat

where in Indiana are u? Im in Michigan City up on the lake.
If you are close i would be interested in the pice.
:SNSign:
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Dec 12, 2009
#6
  • Dec 12, 2009
  • #6
I live in Angola. Probably a couple hours away from you.
 
P

PNYCAR1

New Member
Nov 4, 2006
0
0
0
chicago illinois
Jan 8, 2010
#7
  • Jan 8, 2010
  • #7
still got this? let me know
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Jan 8, 2010
#8
  • Jan 8, 2010
  • #8
PNYCAR1 said:
still got this? let me know
Click to expand...


Yes I do. Make me a fair offer and it's yours. Thanks!
 
S

Supermanstang

New Member
Jun 9, 2010
0
0
0
Connecticut
Jun 9, 2010
#9
  • Jun 9, 2010
  • #9
Do you still have cowl?
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Jun 9, 2010
#10
  • Jun 9, 2010
  • #10
Yes I do. I'd take $35 shipped.
 
S

Supermanstang

New Member
Jun 9, 2010
0
0
0
Connecticut
Jun 9, 2010
#11
  • Jun 9, 2010
  • #11
Okay, is it in good shape? If so let me know how you want to do this.
Thanks
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Jun 9, 2010
#12
  • Jun 9, 2010
  • #12
Yeah, it's in good shape. You can paypal me (davehart@email.com) or mail me a money order. Totally up to you. We ship via FedEx at work so I can send it next day and email tracking number.

It was on my car when I bought it. I prefer the stock grille myself.
 
S

Supermanstang

New Member
Jun 9, 2010
0
0
0
Connecticut
Jun 10, 2010
#13
  • Jun 10, 2010
  • #13
I am looking at a couple hoods for the car, was at mustang unlimited tonight, depending on which hood I get will decided on cowl for grill. One hood won't be in for a week or two, so as soon as it gets in I'll let you know.
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Jun 10, 2010
#14
  • Jun 10, 2010
  • #14
Sounds good to me. Just let me know.
 
D

dj7493

New Member
Jun 12, 2010
0
0
0
Jun 14, 2010
#15
  • Jun 14, 2010
  • #15
do u still got it?

illl take it



1bad89lx said:
Sounds good to me. Just let me know.
Click to expand...
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Jun 15, 2010
#16
  • Jun 15, 2010
  • #16
dj7493 said:
illl take it
Click to expand...


Paypal - ibuy@mail.com I can ship it out tomorrow via FedEx.
 
S

Supermanstang

New Member
Jun 9, 2010
0
0
0
Connecticut
Jun 21, 2010
#17
  • Jun 21, 2010
  • #17
Is it sold?
 

1bad89lx

Member
Feb 24, 2003
134
0
17
Angola, IN
Jun 22, 2010
#18
  • Jun 22, 2010
  • #18
SSssssssooooolllldd!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

D
2006 GT Windshield Cowl install
  • Daddidio
  • Mar 12, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
247
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Mar 12, 2026
Daddidio
D
For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
100
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
W
Front ATS brakes with Taurus rear brakes. Full parts needed?
  • Wagonized
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
134
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
00 4.6L V8 new clutch won’t go into gear when on?
  • Timboslice
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
178
The Welcome Wagon Aug 21, 2026
Noobz347
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?