Mustang Week 2007 PICS!!!

• Sponsors (?)

So is that you standing beside the girl by your car? If so, I've seen you!

I didn't know who anyone was though, and thought it was kinda stupid to start calling random strangers by forum usernames lol

Thanks for sharing the pics!

It was a blast man. Nice meeting you, your car is seriously astounding.

I didnt get to take too many pics this year compared to last. I participated a bit more and had fun tearing up my car.

Cant wait till next year.

Damnit. I'm so mad i didnt get ot make it down there this year. I have to be there next year. I was there last year. Now i got my own GT ill be there with hopefully, and hopefully it will be blown, and with a few more things done. Cars and pics looks great and it looks like it was a great time.

There were all kinds of nice cars there. I was amazed at the number of 03-04 Cobras and Mach 1s that were there. I was also surprised at the number of Roush Mustangs that were out and about, many of which were Stage 3. Looking at some of the sweet rides that were there made me realize where I stand financially :( .

I've never seen so many Mustangs in one area in my life. It's like there was every single kind of stang over there.

Not having my car there was KILLING me! I'm already thinking about getting it all ready for the next year. It may be packing some n2o by then as well.