my 2011GT exhaust sounds

stupid question, how much is the sticker price. on the 2011 GT cupe's ?
because im starting to like em. but, IM NOT getting rid of my 03 never every, every,
also considering a fox as second car,
I paid under 28 for my base model with 3.73s being the only option.
Still has the basics like electric windows and everything however has manual seats and cloth.

does the motor still make power up till 7500 rpms? or does it drop off at 6500 rpms?
This is what a typical graph looks like
201150BEFOREAFTERBREAKIN.jpg

here is my stock/93 octane tune pulls
IMG00367-20101108-2115.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

you want to be able to shift above the peak. stock tune doesnt allow it. it cuts you off AT peak power. really makes the 412hp number just a number. you cant use it. i shift over 7k a lot.

all the forums have 2011GT kills on stock GT's. they are handicapped like abitch. ill never understand why they tuned them so badly. lesser cars make stock 2011GT's look bad.

how many tune/tires LS1's you think are gonna run ^^^^^^^ his 11.88? zero.

im going for 10's on motor myself. im waiting till the car is ready to run it. cams and intake stuff isnt out yet.

yep and get 25mpg. not a single drivability issue. thats the goal. 160mph in the 1/4 for the "other" car.

im ordering my converter for the 96 turbo soon. specially made... and SFI, balanced flywheel. gonna leave the line at 4k on the transbrake. plan to leave at 8psi, overboost and taper it as it revvs. but its all traction reliant. i wanna add boost till i cant stand it. my limit will be the car's limit. no wheelie bars are allowed. so im NOT going to wheel stand it a destroy my car. ill make it up on the back end with MPH.

i was at bowling green when EVO and a few others came down and destroyed their cars. one fellow came down on the wall.

Shooting for the n/a 10s too :D It's been done already but I would like to join the list :)

honestly the shops have done it at 440rwhp. its chasis and power combo related. we are all going to exceed 440rwhp IMO.

one of the shops was talking about their head work. my limited experience with head porting was confirmed. the heads need a little cleaup, intake to port matching(not gasket by god) valve undercuts, and a 5 angle valvejob.

massive porting is not going to be necessary for big gains. about 200.00 in vavle seat cutting and valve back cutting. im going to wait for FRPP stainless valves for these. the reason is, they are back cut, swirl polished, and stem undercut: the exact thing the shops are doing. they flow an average of 11cfm over stock with no other changes. a port cleanup(sanding wit 250grit) and 5 angle valve job. the valve job undercuts the seats into the port throat. that alone increases CFM a few.

so for 300.00-400.00 plus valves you get killer heads. same stuff you do to every other heads, but the coyote rewards you with 25rwhp. it doesnt hurt low lift flow or power. notice none of the shops are losing low end from porting. its because the valve work is where the power is. not massive porting.

add 39mm FRPP valves and really get the gains.

Sounds wicked :hail2:

What's astounding to me about the Coyote is how much potential is evidently left in it, despite the remarkable HP/CI levels it already makes from the factory. You'd think to squeeze 412HP out of 5.0L, Ford would've already used up all the hot-rodder tricks and there wouldn't be any room for the aftermarket to find a few extra ponies here and there but apparently not. Simply amazing motor and those heads must be works of art.

Sounds wicked :hail2:

What's astounding to me about the Coyote is how much potential is evidently left in it, despite the remarkable HP/CI levels it already makes from the factory. You'd think to squeeze 412HP out of 5.0L, Ford would've already used up all the hot-rodder tricks and there wouldn't be any room for the aftermarket to find a few extra ponies here and there but apparently not. Simply amazing motor and those heads must be works of art.

Ford did exactly the opposite. when christianson said they hit the power goal on the first dyno pull with these heads, we should have realized then what we really had.

the motor is terribly detuned from the factory. it is tune limited, cold air intake limited, 2.25" exhaust piping limited, and throttle body size limited.

they never tried to max it out. engine dyno mules made 468 SAE net hp. stock tune, open headers, no-tune CAI.

if the gains from an 82mm throttle body are true(10hp/28tq), these motors are restricted even at that level. we now know the stock cam specs. 12mm intake lift, 263 degrees duration @ .002" lift. exhaust 11mm lift 263 degrees duration also.

those are small cams. about 210-213 degrees @ .050" lift. they even use tiny cams. now i will say, those are larger than 96-98 cobra cams (205 degrees @ .050" lift)by a few degrees.

220-230 degree cams are going to show massive gains. 240 radical cams insane. very little low end losses. vct will take care of that.

JPC: 425rwhp full bolt ons
JPC: 445rwhp bolt ons/heads
JPC: 480rwhp heads /cams , bolt ons.

JPC is at 480 rwhp with heads and cams now. results will be in a mag. they deleted the thread. jpc is testing more cams.

stock intake manifold is stopping power.

I'm pretty confident in the guys at JPC and will be using them to help me get there ;)

I do have a nitrous kit still brand new in the box but might just end up getting rid of it since the car seems to be performing well.

440rwhp will get you 10's.

im almost 100 percent confident all bolt ons, boss intake , throttle body and decent cams will get 10's. ported heads if you are wanting to get deeper into them.

look at it this way.

all bolt ons: 425-435rwhp
plus cams : 35rwhp is what i heard JPC got. we wont need everything to get there.

lose the z brace, steeda radiator mount w/ sway bar . rear supension stuff, adjustable front struts.

too bad we are not automatics.