My 2013 Mustang Gt Review!

• Sponsors (?)

Check it out guys, let me know what you think!

Comparing 5th gear acceleration between the 4.6 and the 5.0 is an apples to oranges comparison. The ratios are different - 5th in the 4.6 is overdrive. Did your 2006 have stock mufflers? My 2008 GT does and there is absolutely no drone.
Not knocking the 5.0 - I take delivery of a 2013 in July but the 4.6 is a terrific engine and I'll be sorry when I trade mine in.

Nice little video! I am so jealous, I ordered my v8, Deep Impact Blue Mustang with a Glass Roof 6 weeks ago. I just received the Vin Number so I am hoping to take delivery in 3 weeks. (Keeping my fingers crossed.) I loved that you drove the car around as you were taping. It was nice to see how it sounded.

:)

Nice little video! I am so jealous, I ordered my v8, Deep Impact Blue Mustang with a Glass Roof 6 weeks ago. I just received the Vin Number so I am hoping to take delivery in 3 weeks. (Keeping my fingers crossed.) I loved that you drove the car around as you were taping. It was nice to see how it sounded...

I just received new information on your ETA. Please shoot me a PM and I'll let you know about it. :D

- Thomas

Nice work! It's great to hear that thing roar. Good editing.

A few things for next time:
Bring the music levels down a little lower than you think you should.
Work with the white balance if your camera allows. The "blue" didn't look bad, just a little cold.
Turn off the auto-exposure. It's tricky in half shade, but your right arm was glowing gloriously.