My car keeps on cutting

erad

May 19, 2009
Hi guys, I would really appreciate your advice on this issue. I have Ford Mustang 2005 GT. My car has Kenny bell super charger. I am running the car with keeny bell tune and 10 Psi boost. My issue is that my car keeps on cutting once I kick down with it. If I put new sets of coils and spark plugs it runs fine for 100Kms after that again the same. My spark plugs are ford racing "0" degrees cooler. I have purchased GT500 fuel pump to change it with the stock one. Would you think this would help or should I do anything else? :shrug:

Thank in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply, with the keeny bell supercharger I only got a booster pump. I have already changed my fuel pump GT to Shelby GT500 fuel pump. But the thing is that now my fuel pressure is on 30 once the car is on idle, once I press the gas it goes up t 40. Previously when I had the GT fuel pump and the booster pump the pressure reached 45! They told me the car needs a tuning! And if it’s still the same I need to put back the booster pump again! I really don’t know if it’s a good idea because now my car is running with two pumps. Any idea?