• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

My Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter helty
  • Start date Start date Apr 15, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

DSG40thGT

New Member
Apr 14, 2006
0
0
0
Bryant, AR
Apr 15, 2006
#21
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #21
tomustang said:
Click to expand...

 

DSG40thGT

New Member
Apr 14, 2006
0
0
0
Bryant, AR
Apr 15, 2006
#22
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #22
jasonh_86 said:


It's just a buddy of our's from the area in AR, tomustache
Click to expand...

Thanks bud.
 

tomustang

Psychotic Member
Founding Member
Jun 8, 2000
3,434
2
78
McLean Hospital
Apr 15, 2006
#23
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #23
jasonh_86 said:


It's just a butt buddy of our's from the area in AR, tomustakeashower
Click to expand...
 

helty

some Ukrainian's enjoying a handjob via my credit
Mar 30, 2005
1,461
1
39
Baltimore, MD
Apr 15, 2006
#24
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #24
gtstangau said:
I thought the interior was bigger in those cars? I am to tall for my car i get cramped up fast. I need some room to stretch out. I guess I need to invest in a big body.
Click to expand...
maybe its bc the seats werent broken in yet I dont know, I just felt a little cramped, wasnt too bad. Definitely had some kick to it though. I shouldve made the dealer to a tuck and roll and then gave it hell
 

jasonh_86

I
May 20, 2005
1,156
2
48
Arkansas
Apr 15, 2006
#25
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #25
The throttle response was pretty damn good on the '06 GT I drove a while back, it was an auto but it was pretty damn quick.. definately not the slushboxes our cars were with autos. I took that bitch to redline hahahaha
 

jasonh_86

I
May 20, 2005
1,156
2
48
Arkansas
Apr 15, 2006
#26
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #26
tomustang said:
Click to expand...

Tomustakeashower.. damn right.. I can smell you all the way over here


 

tomustang

Psychotic Member
Founding Member
Jun 8, 2000
3,434
2
78
McLean Hospital
Apr 15, 2006
#27
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #27
jasonh_86 said:
The throttle response was pretty damn good on the '06 GT I drove a while back, it was an auto but it was pretty damn quick.. definately not the slushboxes our cars were with autos. I took that bitch to redline hahahaha
Click to expand...
they still cant outrun ugly
 

BlackenedSVT

Active Member
Jan 18, 2004
1,841
7
38
New Jersey
Apr 15, 2006
#28
  • Apr 15, 2006
  • #28
Built98GT said:
And heres something I saw while sitting in traffic:

Now, I dont know much about M3s, but Im pretty sure a running pony badge isnt a standard styling cue

View attachment 476475



I think that is an Southern Methodist University badge.they are the mustangs. my cousin goes to college their and he has a badge like that on his car.
Click to expand...


YO......i want that badge....
I think it would look cool instead of the "GT" on the side of the car =) Or possibly just in the back there it is on the M3
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

0
V6 to V8 Swap info
  • 02_2v_Curtis
  • Jan 11, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
903
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 11, 2026
02_2v_Curtis
0
Progress Thread The Mach Returns - Update/build thread
  • squeak93
  • Feb 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
634
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Thursday at 1:30 PM
squeak93
O
My rebirth, Hi from PA
  • onemore1987
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
188
The Welcome Wagon Jun 29, 2026
onemore1987
O
L
2012 Seats in 98 GT Convertible - pictures coming
  • lparsons42
  • Aug 11, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
318
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2025
lparsons42
L
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?