add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
Enjoy ! ALL MOTOR

june04229aa.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

pleasehelp said:
Damn!! :eek: What rpm did you launch at? You were able to accomplish that with just HCI?? Just amazing!! :flag: :hail2: :nice:

Launching at about 5500rpm. :D I was lifting the wheel last year with the drag radials but the photograph just couldnt get the right timing. Now he changed the camera and can get multiple shots so I'm very happy how it turned. And yes, only about 300rwhp, battery still in original place and no weight reduction can make you lift the wheels :hail2:

Suspension include front Lakewood 70/30 struts, subframe connectors, no swaybar and upper/lower X2C Motorsports (cheapest things out there). Thats it.

No I tried the juice on Saturday night but I had the pressure in my slicks too low and almost hit the wall like 4 times letting the throttle complety off and then something happened with the WOT switch while I was staging for my second nitrous pass. Had to reverse and back off. So no, my fastest time is not with the juice.

Caldwell said:
Yeah that's a mint picture
i highly doubt i'll get my car up to that standard of racing
but it's good to see a fellow member doing it right :nice:

the picture just needs an added touch. :D

kids.jpg

:lol: :rlaugh:

Anyways, very nice launch, nice run. Great to see a N/A 94-95 street stang get the front up like that. :hail2:

Caldwell said:
Yeah that's a mint picture
i highly doubt i'll get my car up to that standard of racing
but it's good to see a fellow member doing it right :nice:

the picture just needs an added touch. :D

kids.jpg

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: OMG stangnet is really funny today. Caldwell, FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!

Congrats on popping a wheelie without the giggle gas. Wish mine could do that. :(