My new job...

ahnospell44

Dec 21, 2004
Orlando, Fl
So, I've been looking for a job for awhile, and I finally got one at one of the local junk yards around here, so if any of you want something let me know either on a forum note, or on PM, or AIM or email. There was a 'stang that just came in thats a 5.0 that im stealing the speedometer out as per my original questions before about new speedometers, but other then that, any parts down to intakes, basic engine parts, anything, ill go out on my lunch break and pull the part for you. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

ahnospell44 said:
So, I've been looking for a job for awhile, and I finally got one at one of the local junk yards around here, so if any of you want something let me know either on a forum note, or on PM, or AIM or email. There was a 'stang that just came in thats a 5.0 that im stealing the speedometer out as per my original questions before about new speedometers, but other then that, any parts down to intakes, basic engine parts, anything, ill go out on my lunch break and pull the part for you. :nice:
If the 5.0 is an 89-93 and still has the engine, can you pull the rubber hose between the air box and the mass air meter

no engines been pulled, i can goto a place down the street though and get a mass air wire and kit from a 8* i havent checked the year on it but i thoughtabout getting it its just i dont have the connections for mass air :(