My progress thread

Hey everyone. I havnt really posted that much so i figured i would take the time to start a thread and see what you guys think.
100_1868.jpg
100_1871.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

this looks good, it helps me because im thinking about picking up a 92 hatchback to start working on. it was mine and i sold it 5 years ago and its been sitting in a guys back yard for 2 years, so im going to buy it back and fix it up.
what engine work do you have done?

Looking good man, you're missing an alternator though. :D Are you on a stock bottom end or do you have more extensive motor work done? I've also heard some bad things about that FMU. I'm sure plenty of guys run them with success, but from what I've heard there are much better fuel management methods out there. A tune and an AFPR would probably be the better choice. :shrug:

hey guys. sorry i havnt been on here in a while. The engine consists of a stock block and E7 heads with some work done on them. The crank and rods are stock older stuff on the 28Oz. ballance. Ross forged pistons, ARP main studs, rod bolts, and head studs. Comp Xtreme Energy cam, Comp roller lifters, 1 piece pushrods, and 1.6 roller rockers. Edelbrock performer intake, 70MM TB, 24#injectors, and a PMAS air meter, topped off with a Vortech V1-SC. I know the FMU is crap but at this point im just gonna have to live with it for a while. Oh yeah i know preston pretty well, he has helped me out along the way and i somehow managed to get those sweet cobra wheels from him.lol thanks for all the good words fellas. BTW any estimate on HP?