My stang now has balls can't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

So why did you ask for the mods to delete your other thread? Makes no sense. I spent time to show you different wheels and there was nice constructive critisism with no flaming and you ask for it to be closed. :nonono:

Lmao every thread I have seen has the same 4 pics in it. Using microsoft paint is a horrible way to try and show what something may look like on the car. I could just imagine it like that and it would look better.

you showed me a set of $500 wheels, mine were $1300 now why in the hell would I want those i mean c'mon use your freakin head, also the paint deal was just trying to be funny but at the sametime give a idea but yes one could imagine what it would look like without the image

isnt it funny how the world works, A guy can come in here and ask a ? about a part or problem he's having with his stang and maybe get 2-3 comments but a guy shows his balls to the world and they keep on coming:SNSign:

you showed me a set of $500 wheels, mine were $1300 now why in the hell would I want those i mean c'mon use your freakin head, also the paint deal was just trying to be funny but at the sametime give a idea but yes one could imagine what it would look like without the image
Excuse me? You said you wouldnt get new wheels because of cost. I found you some that would allow you to sell yours, get them, break even, have way better looking wheels, have a much wider wheel to fill out the gaps to make that body kit not look like Hyundai Tibauran it does now :shrug:

Sounded like you wanted some advice and pointers with a thread like that and I tried to help. Dont behave like a douche. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.