JordanB21

Feb 6, 2012
Killeen, Texas
IMG_1979.JPG
IMG_1980.JPG
IMG_1981.JPG
IMG_1982.JPG
IMG_1983.JPG

1.The tail lights are different from an accident, and the euro light also happens to be illegal:New Tail Lights
2.The back and roof of the body are a faded red from a poor paint job in the past:New Paint Job.
3.The right door regulator is half broken and only works some of the time:New Door Regulator.
4.The driver side speaker hits badly and needs to be replaced: New Speaker.
5.Possibly need a thicker radiator and new thermostat for 180 degrees(Texas heat): Thermostat and Radiator.
6.Add a 10 or 12 inch sub woofer(anyone ever heard of putting a pair under the seat?):Stereo Upgrade.
7.The seatbelt in the back got stuck under the seat when it was replaced: The heck?
8.The dome lights don't work:Fix wiring.
9.The lock switch doesn't work either, but does turn on the lights: Wiring again.
10.Trunk light doesn't work: Light bulb maybe.
11.Hood light doesn't work: Needs a bulb.
12.Defroster doesn't work because one of the connectors are broken off the back windshield: Adhesive of some kind.
13.Parking break handle seal is broken:New seal.
14.New board cover for spare tire, the original has water damage marks across it: New Board.
15.Convert hvac and gauge clusters to blue lights(anyone heard of doing this for the shifter too?):7 White LEDS.
16.Aftermarket headunit to match the sub woofer and blue lighting:headunit.
17.Clamp for anti freeze hose, it's missing one on the hose:clamp.
18.Fix window alignment so it doesn't hit the frame anymore.
19.New stereo and shifter bezels because they're cracked.
20.New bra possibly to replace the worn and stretched old one:Bra.
21.Cold air intake.
22.Throttle body(should I go with 70mm or 75mm?).
23.Replace old fuel filter and possibly spark plugs depending on how old they are:filter and plugs.
24.New seat covers, the ones there are torn up:seat cover set.

I'm sure there's more to be done and a lot of that list is random minor things that came to mind. The car was my mom's originally and she only made it to work, not perform so it faced a lot of neglect(in my opinion).

Any comments or opinions would be great, thanks
Jordan.

• Sponsors (?)

That's some list. My only comment is to get your friends to help and make it fun. None of that looks list looks complicated, should be just replacing parts. Only one that sucks is body work to repaint. Oh and for the throttle body the stock intake only has a 60MM opening so putting a big throttle on it would do nothing. I'd suggest getting an Edelbrock Intake which has a 70MM TB opening so get this size to match.

Thanks for letting me know about the throttle body, truth is I'm about a mile away from working on performance. The idea is to get it close to stock(as in everything in working order), then cosmetically look good(includes sound system upgrades), then performance upgrade(exciting). But of course I'll keep tabs on information like that.
I was looking at this pair of lights to replace the two mismatch, unless anyone has seen better ones around.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/taillights-altezza-smoked-black-pair-1994-1998/p/TLL35/
my other option is to go back to stock for around 50 dollars. so the price is about the same either way.

you'll need to swap out your wiring harness for a 96-98 one for those to work. stick with the stock 94-95s. they look awesome and distinguish it as a 5.0.

I know what you mean, I pride myself on being lucky enough to have a 5.0. I think the modifications(other than the descending lights) on the newer models upto 2004 are all extremely ugly, no offense to other owners.
The only reason why I was considering those aftermarkets is because I could use a splice kit and have descending lights but like was said the stock lights are unique because of their short production. I'm debating it but will probably choose stock before I get pulled over again.

Oh and a bit of extra info. the original engine had blown because of over heating so its been replaced of recent.
What should I keep off the old engine? part out? scrap?