NASCAR style belt drive, where?


New Member
Apr 11, 2006
Copenhagen, DK
I want to run a NASCAR style cog belt (or Gilmer drive) accessory drive on my new motor and have only come up with this one from Jegs, P/N 746-PC2254:

Are there any 3 pulley alternatives out there that you know of? It seems to me the NASCAR belts are only about 1" wide?

On my current car I run a very bling 2" blower drive from Trans Am Racing and love that it never slips, even with a 100A alternator and an engine that revs up very fast. But to be honest it's too wide for what's really needed.
  • Sponsors (?)