NEBOC BEACH CRUISE (SATURDAY JUNE 19th) POST IN HERE

dark_cobra_01

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2002
RI BEACHES
Ok.... We've seen alot of interest here in Stangnet about the NEBOC BEACH cruise since we've planned for the past 2 months and then had to postpone it back in May..

-----------------

SO THIS IS IT !! The Cruise is This Saturday the 19th of June & OPEN TO ALL .. We have less than a week to go and want to use this thread as the official post now to see who is still going..

So whoever is going PLEASE POST IN HERE to let us know the headcount ..

recap of the plan as follows..

Saturday June 19th

Meeting at A&W Greenville RI (Exit 7B off I-295 on rt44 west)

We will be leaving at 10am

Going to Point Judith - Newport and Colt's Drive Bristol..

I have printed maps and everything you need to get around for the day..

Also, We will have a Group meeting near the North Shore area of Boston at the Woburn Mall to travel down to the A&W in RI .. This group will be leaving before 9am and if anyone needs more info plase ask myself or Ruzman.

-Joe (DC)

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a plan...man! I'm in. I'll be at the Woburn Mall by around 8:30am. I'd say we need to leave by no later than 8:45am in order to be there by 10am. I left Woburn this past Saturday at around 3:45 and pulled into the A&W at 5pm on the nose. There was a 10 minute delay due to an accident on 295S so I figure roughly 1 hour to 1hr 15 min drive to get there. D.C do you have a cell phone # that you can PM me so I can call you when we are on our way from Woburn to the A&W...just incase we're running a little late or anything else for that matter :nice: .
-Ruzman

ImportEater98 said:
No wheels. No cruise. Got ripped off on the rim swap. Probably out for the season because i can't afford new wheels and tires. Anyone want to watch me pull the trigger? :bang:

I think I would have lost my mind by now......hopefully someone has a set of rims and tires hanging around that you could use. I have a couple of friends with 00-03's that might have a set you could use till you get your problem squared away.

Count me in........ I think. This is gonna be in the air. I have to swap motors so I might be riding shotty with someone. I highly dout I can get the swap done in time.

With out having a car to drive in a month (besides my winter beater) ...... I'd really like to see the motor goiing in the car.

Hey Mike, we got Joe's 95 to run last night. But I don't think Dez will have it tuned in time. He might be riding shotty as well if we're not under the hood of my car.

RickieFrat said:
Count me in........ I think. This is gonna be in the air. I have to swap motors so I might be riding shotty with someone. I highly dout I can get the swap done in time.

With out having a car to drive in a month (besides my winter beater) ...... I'd really like to see the motor goiing in the car.

Hey Mike, we got Joe's 95 to run last night. But I don't think Dez will have it tuned in time. He might be riding shotty as well if we're not under the hood of my car.

Ummm, is this who I think it is......

How about now....

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 80
Does not look like many NorthShore people to me :mad: . I will be at the Woburn Mall by 8:30am and will leave there at 8:45am! That should give me time to make it to A&W by 10am :D . I have your cell# Joe so I will call you when I'm leaving the Mall.
-David...a.k.a Ruzman

Raw Lifter said:
How about now....

:bang: :bang: :bang: :owned:

Whoops ...... sorry, my bad. The car looked different @ 6:30 this morning.

I'm not even gona tell you what I thought your car looked like or you will .... :chair:

:crazy:

(BTW ~ I'm gonna try to play GOD friday night. I'm looking for a miricale to pull out of my @ss to have my car done for Sat. I'll attemp the swap starting @ 4)

I'll remember that the next time we go for a ride.... :p

WIsh I could help you friday night but unfortunatly I will be much too busy entertaining 3 strippers at my friends bachelor party.... :D ..... stop by if you need some stress relief.

Hey, with any luck I will be much too hung over to make the cruise Saturday morning.....i'll let you take the car, but there's a catch, you'll have to play Chauffeur to a 5'4" blonde.....dont get any ideas, it's my wife!..... :rlaugh:

RickieFrat said:
:bang: :bang: :bang: :owned:

Whoops ...... sorry, my bad. The car looked different @ 6:30 this morning.

I'm not even gona tell you what I thought your car looked like or you will .... :chair:

:crazy:

(BTW ~ I'm gonna try to play GOD friday night. I'm looking for a miricale to pull out of my @ss to have my car done for Sat. I'll attemp the swap starting @ 4)

Raw Lifter said:
I'll remember that the next time we go for a ride.... :p

WIsh I could help you friday night but unfortunatly I will be much too busy entertaining 3 strippers at my friends bachelor party.... :D ..... stop by if you need some stress relief.

Hey, with any luck I will be much too hung over to make the cruise Saturday morning.....i'll let you take the car, but there's a catch, you'll have to play Chauffeur to a 5'4" blonde.....dont get any ideas, it's my wife!..... :rlaugh:

:hail2:

Hell yea, I'll represent your car !!!! :nice: TJ is letting me use his car for my RICUPS graduation tomarrow. With any luck ... I'll be done in one day (night) with my swap. Just as long as everything goes as planned. I'm not stopping till its done unless i fall asleep under the car.

Get this .... I got the 11 inch upgrade clutch package from Ford. They sent me a 8 bolt flywheel when I have a 6 bolt. At least the rest of the kit fits ......... :nonono: