NEBOC BEACH CRUISE (SATURDAY JUNE 19th) POST IN HERE

awwyea said:
Weather report has improved... partly sunny - no rain :D :banana:

Hey that was my line... Whoo Hoo ..

1 day left and We are cleared for take off !!

See everyone tomorrow morning.

Dave, I got your cell number loaded into my phone.. And we'll be awaiting your arrival with everyone else.. Did you talk to Bob (JstaGT) Amanda and Steve to see what thier plans are for heading down .. That's if they are going still.. I can't remember the situation for some of them. Hope they make it..

-Joe (DC)

• Sponsors (?)

No I figured they would've dropped a post in this thread if they were going :shrug: . I don't have any of their #'s so hopefully if they are going they will be at the Woburn Mall by 8:45am tomorrow morning. That's when the Stang train leaves Woburn for Greenfield :D . Although as we speak this train looks like it will consist of my Stang as the engine and the caboose all in one :mad: :bang: .
-David...a.k.a Ruzman..a.k.a Davidius Maximus :flag:

dark_cobra_01 said:
Hey that was my line... Whoo Hoo ..

1 day left and We are cleared for take off !!

See everyone tomorrow morning.

Dave, I got your cell number loaded into my phone.. And we'll be awaiting your arrival with everyone else.. Did you talk to Bob (JstaGT) Amanda and Steve to see what thier plans are for heading down .. That's if they are going still.. I can't remember the situation for some of them. Hope they make it..

-Joe (DC)

DC/Ruzman,

I just rolled back into town about 1 hr ago. (watch Cisco news:). I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow + it's my daughters graduation. Man, I finally got to a A&W event this year meet some aditional stangers.. and then wham, family life takes over.

I know Chris posted for me some where but I can't find it. Chris sorry for the late response. If I was heading out you would be more than welcome to ride shotgun. ****!!! I would even let ya drive it for a bit. Mobile is 978-549-9505

Bob

Ok, It's Saturday Morning.. the weather has cleared up and I can see the sun. it's still lokkin good for today... Just watched the weather channel and The afternoon T-Storm's appears to only be for inland areas of RI/Mass.. The coast is maybe gonna get a brief shower late this afternoon... We'll be done with everything by 3pm anyways...

See everyone there..

-Joe (DC)

Bob :(

...We' ll catch up with ya soon brother .. There's a full season ahead.. And I can still taste the "lobsterfest" we discussed earlier this year.

Enjoy ther family life this weekend.. I had a graduation to attend on Tuesday,,

awesome. I heard it raining last night and was hoping it didn't stop us, the roads in the neighboorhood are still drying up but I bet the main roads are good already...I just have to wash the car before we go ;)

See everyone later on!

We had a great turn out guys. I hope everyone had a good time. My car was being a bitch with the whole O2 sensor problem. As some of you know, it fell out about 15mins after we got on 295. I thought it was a header gasket, but it came from under the car and there I saw my O2 sitting on the k-member, i pulled it downa nd it was all battered up, the ceramics were all shattered and everything. I put it back in and it was fine for a while, then i think the tip of it that goes into the pipe, fell off, and it got blown into my muffler, which is where it still is right now....I was making such a racket with that thing ricocheting inside there, and how annoying. Anyways i was a little pissed about that. I have to fix it after work tomorrow right before I head up for another long drive :rolleyes:

I took quite a few pics too. I will post them when I get home and can put them on my server.

Guys, looks like you had a bitchin time. I was at the RI ANG air show. Talk about fun. I'm going to post a thread with some pics for you all to enjoy, including a jet truck, jets, the new GTO prototype, Greg Biffle's Nextel Cup race car, and a bunch of crazy stuff.

awwyea said:
Here ya go...

After we got all settled in, the neons and eclipse had to come over and check us out...

Hahaha....the intruders pic is the best....I thought it was kinda funny that they came over to check out our cars and not one of us got off our asses to check out thiers....was that rude of us...... :p

Myself and the wife had a great time, cant wait to do it again!

Hello fellow Stang brothers and sisters :nice: . Just wanted to say I had a blast yesterday with all of you's. Other than my throttle "chocking" syndrome :mad: everything went fine with my Stang. Mike and the "Pimp-Daddy" Town Car really kicked a$$ :nice: It drew extra attention to our beautiful Stangs. I have a few pictures to post as soon as I can re-size them :nice:
-David

I'm really sorry that I couldn't hang till the end, we got down towards 12 mile drive in Newport and I had to turn back towards home. This was my first day out (other than working for a few hours a day) since feeling like crap with Pneumonia and physically I was "out of gas" by that point. It was a fun time....BIG KUDOS to Joe :hail2: ....our "cruise director", outstanding job!!!
I'm looking forward to the next time when I'll be back to normal!

All I can say is that I'm glad everyone had a blast and the weather was with us all day !!!

See everyone soon.. Had an awesome day and got a tan

(Event of the day has to go to ... joey's run in with the Beach Patrol ... :nice: )

Later

Joe (DC)