need 2.3 exhaust manifold, where to get>?

• Sponsors (?)

If you have to change your manifold then look at getting a manifold out of a 2.3 Ranger. They are more of a header than a manifold and they'll increase exhaust flow, therefore more hp. Not only that, but with the exception of some very minor tinkering it is a direct bolt-on.

Wow, I wish I catched this thread. I had a cracked manifold last week and someone suggested to get "Red Hot 2000" ceramic compound (claims it gets stronger the hotter) from any hardware store. So I did and I'm totally satisfied. No more crack and it costed me 6.25 CAD plus tax. Not bad :nice:

But if you were going to spend money, I would look for a Ranger header as well. I'm still looking as first I'm getting the CCAI done this weekend , and someday find a header. But it looks like you bought a new manifold :(

I patched mine with muffler ciment.. and yesterday my car have started to do the same noise than before.. so I've checked the place that I've patched, and it was gone.. approx 1'' below the first cylinder.. no more manifold...