Need A/c Delete Kit. No Where To Be Found

nascaradam6

Jul 27, 2015
Hey guys, new here, dont know if this is the right place to post but here it is. im in need of the ford racing a/c delete kit, that moves p.s. pump up to around ac location. or stock p.s brackets for a non a/c fox 5.0. i have literally looked everywhere, over 100 phone calls to parts houses and junk yards. its back ordered through ford racing, not available till end of october. after 40 phone calls i was able to find the 93 cobra w.p pulley. another hard damn piece to find. last one on his shelf. please help!

Used market is your only chance if you want it now. I was looking for it also. Not sure why it's on backorder until October. You can just buy the billet pulley to replace the a/c and leave the p/s in its correct place. That's what I'm doing.

Really? I got mine when they were $35. You'd think @Phillip@LRS @Jarrod@latemodel would make their own version or a factory reproduction like they do with other Ford pieces.

I did too. Needless to say prices have gone up

Ford Racing Mustang Air Conditioner (A/C Delete) Eliminator Bracket (85-93) 5.0L M-8511-A50

I've been around long enough to have seen this before a part gets discontinued for good. The $150 Al driveshaft, the $150 Ford racing front A-arms, etc etc.