• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

Need advice for building up 64 1/2

  • Thread starter Thread starter crizzut
  • Start date Start date Sep 18, 2004
C

crizzut

New Member
Sep 18, 2004
1
0
1
Sep 18, 2004
#1
  • Sep 18, 2004
  • #1
I juat bought a 64 1/2 mustang, and my knowledge of cars is very limited. I'm running a stock 302 with stock 2 chamber carb (I believe "68") and I'm looking to beef it up to run about a mid 13 quarter mile. Can someone give me a list of parts I should use IE, pistons headers rod carbs and manifolds etc. If anyone can help email crizzut@hotmail.com
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
I
Engine Insane fuel trims +25% LTFT Bank 1, -16% LTFT Bank 2
  • imw_stl
  • Aug 31, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
367
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 19, 2025
Mustang5L5
J
Help Figuring Motor Choice(Possible future turbo)?
  • jaygee15
  • Dec 14, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
791
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 3, 2026
Jarhead67
J
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
221
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
Progress Thread 351w Build, 67 Coupe
  • redstang67
  • Oct 4, 2024
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
391
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Oct 5, 2024
89ripper
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?