need advice looking at a 2002 saleen non super charger

• Sponsors (?)

It has a ton of miles on it, so everything that made it special in the suspension and engine areas are likely in need of replacement. That said, it would need to have all the original Saleen body mods/stripes and whatever in good shape to be something. NADA books it at $13k low retail----personally, I'd pass, but I'm also past paint stripes and body kits. For $10k you can probably find a nice GT with less miles and put a blower on it. It really depends on what you want and what you are willing to pay for it. Do what makes you happy.

Reactions: 1 user
It has a ton of miles on it, so everything that made it special in the suspension and engine areas are likely in need of replacement. That said, it would need to have all the original Saleen body mods/stripes and whatever in good shape to be something. NADA books it at $13k low retail----personally, I'd pass, but I'm also past paint stripes and body kits. For $10k you can probably find a nice GT with less miles and put a blower on it. It really depends on what you want and what you are willing to pay for it. Do what makes you happy.
Thanks for the advice I'll keep looking

10K makes for a lot to select from, you need to sit down and figure out exactly what you are looking for, I have found out the hard way to do your homework before purchase. The Forums are great for information but there is a lot more out there too.