Need advice on suspension parts

• Sponsors (?)

I have steeda aluminum uca's and lca's they work much better than stock and you loose weight as well. The lca's are a no brainer, some say the uppers don't do much, I had mine done at the same time figured why not. Subs are one of the highest recomended mods and almost everyone loves them. I have the standard steeda subs and the car seems to get to it's cornering limit much sooner :notnice: it may just be a feeling I have to get used to, :shrug: anyone else have a similar experience? Maybe it's my suspension combo I guess I'll just have to do more suspension mods. :D :D

yeah I have the steeda also and I like mine a lot. some a lot of people say you will feel a big difference in the lowers but not much in the uppers but I felt the biggest difference in my uppers but I think this was because the bushing were collapsed on the uppers.

from my understanding the Steeda stuff is not very strong. But I guess that depends on how much RWHP your going for. Metco has probabluy the best / strongets CA's there is. I got Strange 10 way adjustible shocks, and struts (commomly used on 500-700 RWHP Stangs now), and FRPP upper CA's from Summit along w/ the cheap ole Summit battery relocation kit all for pretty cheap. I added MM full length sub frames, and MM lower CA's b/c of my RWHP goal all should be great paired w/ 2 Nitto 275 40 R 17 Drag radials. Now when I get closer to my 600 RWHP mark I'll probably need to upgrade my upper, and lower CA's. Well see, but all my stuff wasn't that expensive, and works pretty damn good w/ 368 RWHP :)

Im not planning on getting a blower, the only two mods im sure on is cams and a torque converter, maybe a 100 shot of nitrous. But not any time soon. As of right now Im looking at the Steeda upper/lower aluminum ca's and steeda sub frames or maybe MM sub frames. I know lca's make a pretty big difference, but what about uca's?