Need Advice. Problem With Car?, Tune? Cylinder 8 Misfire.

Gilbert Marquez

Oct 6, 2015
So this was my original problem my car was idling really weird like it wanted to turn off but then the revs would go back up. The check engine light was on and the Code "P2251 02 sensor Negative Current Control circuit/open", 2 other codes P0030 "H02S Heater Control Circuit" and P068A "ECM/PCM Power Relay De Energized Performance- Too early". I do have a tune, headers and CAI. . I had the tune, headers, and CAI for over a month with no problems. At first I thought it was the tune but somebody recommended to replace the faulty 02 sensor. So I did replace the 02 and the codes never appeared again. But now I have the same problem with revs going up and down but now I have a P0308 code "Cylinder 8 Misfire".I can't drive the car like this because is surges and shakes. I really don't want to take it to the dealership because of the Mods I have. I was hoping it was the tune because thats an easy fix but at this point I don't think it is. Any Advice?

View: https://youtu.be/_DqrT5J2fVI

• Sponsors (?)

I would shoot an email over to Lund, not that I can imagine the tuning is the issue. They have done a lot of these cars and should be able to point you in the right direction