Need blower opinions! My car is getting forced induction!!

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Northern KY
Man i'm so excited. Here's the kit on ebay http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390190495981#ht_10108wt_1169
Can't wait to get this sucker on the dyno. :rock:

Here's a sneak peak of one installed on an EFI engine. Talk about a clean install huh?

turbo9.jpg

Look at that close....you have the fender air tube right? Well that feeds the "blower"....AND the intake like normal...so the blower sucks air from the fender and feeds the engine, which is already getting fed by the fender. I'm betting this is because a V8 actually sucks more air on its own than this little POS can push. I swear there should be a law against crap like this....but then again if you're stupid enough to buy something this utterly retarded then maybe you deserve to get ripped off.

• Sponsors (?)

haha theres a great pic floating around the web of a truck with a lawn blower attached to intake tube, title is something like "Redneck supercharger" haha

I am actually surprised there isnt a real electric supercharger on the market. Its totaly feasible, proof of that is the +200mph trains ran by magnets

I would think if anything that would hurt performance by restricting air flow NO...???...LOL....:rlaugh:..I hope people really dont buy those.:shrug:

Well if you look at the page with all the pictures...all the 4 cylinders are hooked up with the blower being on the end of the air intake....but the 302 is "tapped into" the regular air intake track so the engine is still sucking air from the fender and the "blowers" are just blowing into the intake tube...probably because a V8 still sucks more air than both of them are capable of blowing.

Well if you look at the page with all the pictures...all the 4 cylinders are hooked up with the blower being on the end of the air intake....but the 302 is "tapped into" the regular air intake track so the engine is still sucking air from the fender and the "blowers" are just blowing into the intake tube...probably because a V8 still sucks more air than both of them are capable of blowing.

So youre saying this not only sucks..it blows.