Need Help! 94 Mustang T5 Conversion

raywagner132

May 11, 2012
Hello everyone, I'm just looking for some pointers on my AODE to T5 conversion in my 94 Mustang. I have followed many conversion parts lists and etc from various mustang forums. I bought the clutch and flywheel new and I pulled the pedal assembly and tranny from a 98 mustang that was also a 3.8 v6. Everything seems to be going in exactly as planned except for minor things like the pedal assembly being slightly different because of the cruise control differences and such. Anyway, onlything I'm really waiting on now is the manual computer which I already ordered. Yesterday when connecting everything back up I noticed that my 02 sensor connector does not connect to the tranny because the connector is different, does anyone know what I can do to fix this?? can I just splice the connector from the one off the 98 and rewire it or do i need a different o2 sensor? also i have a dual exhaust that has two o2 sensors and there is only one spot for them to be connected into on the tranny, do i need to find some sort of connection that converts both o2 sensors into 1 connection? any help is appreciated