Need help asap

I'm brand new to this forum and am trying to get some opinions on my pony for about a week my car has been running rough a terrible erratic idle and a sulfur smell and slow start and will stall if I put my foot on the gas, if I'm lucky to get it going on the road it smoothes out and runs just fine when hitting 45mph and above been getting misfire codes for cylinders 1 and 5 changed all the plugs and even ignition coils still the same problem and I'm getting code p0351 so after looking around on my car for leaks I noticed the PCV hose is collapsed almost flattened on the side that comnects the throttle and has oil built up around it on the outside of the hose took the hose of and found oil on the inside which I know is a sign of a bad pcv so I was wondering if this could be the source of my problem I also got a new air filter and maf put on by the way my car is a 2003 Mustang GT Cenntineal edition

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Recommend you chase the code....look at the wiring and connectors for degradation, etc. The sulphuric smell under the circumstances supplied is likely raw gas getting to the cats due to improper ignition.