Need help cant decide what to buy 3.73 or 4.10 rear gears

I have a 2003 v6 mustang. it is automatic and i have the stock differential so basicly i only have one wheel pushing me. I want to upgrade to ether 3.73 or 4.10 gears but dont know what to get. What are the benefits of getting 3.73 or 4.10 gears? I am leaning towards getting 4.10 gears because i want the most acceleration as possable but im afraid sence i only have one wheel pushing me i will hook a lot and wont get any traction when i gun it. I do have a tune and some bolt ons so my car already brakes lose and i get wheel spin in 3rd gear. so over all what would be better for me to get the 3.73 or 4.10 gear

• Sponsors (?)

You need to get the Track-lock rear differential installed when doing the gear change, this way both rear tires will be providing traction instead of one. If mostly city driving, then go with the 4.10 gears, if mostly highway then go with the 3.73 gears.

Agree
the 4.10 will have the low end pick up for speed but the 3.73 will pick up at the high end of rpms giving you mpg advantage, if your just looking to have a toy and its not a daily driver than the 4.10 would probably be best for a toy, but if it is a daily driver then the 3.73 will give you better mpg than the 4.10 and you will probably benefit most with that.
Also as stated above a track-lock or limited slip differential would be a gret idea if your gonna change the gears, mite as well as make both tires spin over than just one while your at it.