need help deciding on exhaust

04vador_GT

Oct 12, 2006
I have an 04 gt, im pretty new here and i was wondering if you guys could help me decide on a cat back. I have bassani optimum lenght headers and a bassani cated x pipe both new in box not installed. Im looking for a loud set up with a nice tone what do you guys recommend?

• Sponsors (?)

interesting i was actually thinking of doing either the stingers or the slp loud mouths but i heard loud mouth with x pipe gets raspy..o by the way how r those 3.73's working out for u?

04vador_GT said:
interesting i was actually thinking of doing either the stingers or the slp loud mouths but i heard loud mouth with x pipe gets raspy..o by the way how r those 3.73's working out for u?
I love the 3.73s so far they are my favorite mod next to the xpipe. But im going home this weekend from college so ill see if i can put up a clip of my borlas with the xpipe tomorrow.

:nice:If i was you i woudl go for the Magnaflow Magnapacks ,they are loud ,but not an annoying loud. They sound GREAT and are nto to loud on the highway. I have them and i get lots of comments on them ,and the tips they come with look great :nice: If you a going to decide to get headers and a catted h 0r x pipe you might want to think again about the magnapacks ,cuz with headers and cats it sounds almost like a race car :D

thanks everybody for their impute, the thing is that i already have bassani headers and bassani x pipe catted(stil in the box), so im looking for a cat back that will sound good and loud at the same time with that set up ...so far all the videos ive heard were o/r x pipes