• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Need Help in Indiana!

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackonblack05
  • Start date Start date Dec 6, 2004
B

blackonblack05

New Member
Oct 27, 2004
27
0
0
Indiana
Dec 6, 2004
#1
  • Dec 6, 2004
  • #1
I ordered my 2005 black mustang in October and haven't heard a word about it or even a Vin#. Does anyone know where I can find a Black manual GT in Indiana. I also would like to know if they are going to screw me on the price. I am tired of looking up zipcodes and typing them in on ford.com to search the inventory. Help would be appreciated. The car is basically my Christmas so i would like to have it before then or near it. Thanks guys .
 
D

drummer

New Member
Sep 5, 2004
84
0
0
Dec 6, 2004
#2
  • Dec 6, 2004
  • #2
blackonblack05 said:
I ordered my 2005 black mustang in October and haven't heard a word about it or even a Vin#. Does anyone know where I can find a Black manual GT in Indiana. I also would like to know if they are going to screw me on the price. I am tired of looking up zipcodes and typing them in on ford.com to search the inventory. Help would be appreciated. The car is basically my Christmas so i would like to have it before then or near it. Thanks guys .
Click to expand...


Hey man im from Indiana but im stationed in North Dakota right now... I;ll be home soon so i can check out whats going on in Fort Wayne to see if they have some or are getting some in stock.
 
W

Wsmatau

Member
Nov 30, 2004
93
0
6
Dec 7, 2004
#3
  • Dec 7, 2004
  • #3
I don't know where you live in IN, but I dealt with Ed Pietch in Lafayette and he is awesome. He will be as honest as a car salesman can be. MRF (dealer) is a VERY performance oriented dealership that sells Kenny Brown, Saleen and Roush cars and Ed is the man as far as Mustangs go there. I live in FL now and I actually considered ordering the car in Lafayette because I had so much trouble at local dealerships. Give Ed a call and decide for yourself.
 
F

flyingmachine

New Member
Dec 2, 2004
32
0
0
Dec 7, 2004
#4
  • Dec 7, 2004
  • #4
blackonblack05 said:
I ordered my 2005 black mustang in October and haven't heard a word about it or even a Vin#. Does anyone know where I can find a Black manual GT in Indiana. I also would like to know if they are going to screw me on the price. I am tired of looking up zipcodes and typing them in on ford.com to search the inventory. Help would be appreciated. The car is basically my Christmas so i would like to have it before then or near it. Thanks guys .
Click to expand...

Have you tried calling your dealer? Also, when you ordered, I assume you put down a deposit?
 
F

fred-fred

New Member
Nov 6, 2004
13
0
0
Houston
Dec 7, 2004
#5
  • Dec 7, 2004
  • #5
Hey I can help! E-mail me with the equipment you want on the 05 Mustang GT black on black. I will find one for you!.
 
B

blackonblack05

New Member
Oct 27, 2004
27
0
0
Indiana
Dec 7, 2004
#6
  • Dec 7, 2004
  • #6
Hey thanks guys, I didn't put a deposit down because I know the salesman. For some reason I have been thinking maybe I should have but he didn't ask. I do call and he just says he doesn't know anything(
 

RisingForce

New Member
Nov 4, 2004
192
0
0
Dec 7, 2004
#7
  • Dec 7, 2004
  • #7
I dont know where in Indiana you are, but Auburn Indiana Ford dealership has ONE black GT in stock,,,,
Link to the Stang,,, the picture isnt black, but read info and you will see it is!
 

96BlueStangGT

Member
Jul 7, 2004
38
0
16
Southern Indiana
Dec 8, 2004
#8
  • Dec 8, 2004
  • #8
There is a Black GT 5-speed with the Red Interior in Dale, IN at Connor Ford. They will not screw you on the price at all.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Strange connector near fuse box
  • W4rl0ck
  • Sep 23, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
139
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Sep 28, 2026
gkomo
G
Need tuning help with 4100 Carburetor
  • Gary’s 67
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
205
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 22, 2026
manicmechanic007
M
Fox Random spike voltage (Need help from scope users)
  • martroy
  • Sep 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
65
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
martroy
M
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
473
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
L
SN95 Interior / Exterior Color Combinations - were some not possible?
  • lparsons42
  • Aug 29, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
580
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2025
Mustang5L5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?