golf4283 Active Member May 30, 2003 1,253 1 39 Orland Park, Illinois Mar 14, 2008 #1 Mar 14, 2008 #1 Ok so im gonna buy the mustangsteve cobra disk kit and want to know what spindles I can use. will it fit a 1969 6cyl spindle? The spindles look like they fit but I have no idea.
Ok so im gonna buy the mustangsteve cobra disk kit and want to know what spindles I can use. will it fit a 1969 6cyl spindle? The spindles look like they fit but I have no idea.
Rusty67 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 3, 2002 3,749 37 109 LA, CA Mar 14, 2008 #2 Mar 14, 2008 #2 I don't want to be an ass, but if you are buying them from him shouldn't HE be the one answering these questions ?
I don't want to be an ass, but if you are buying them from him shouldn't HE be the one answering these questions ?