Need help w/ Bullitt intake swap...need to route vacuum lines >>>

I have a 96-98 Mustang I am currently doing a bullitt intake swap. But I am a little confused on the vacuum line routing. Does anyone have any detailed pics or diagrams on how they routed their vacuum lines and the bullitt pvc valve which has 3 tubes coming out of it. Again, this is for 96-98 4.6.....not sure if its the same routing for 99-up stangs. Any help is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 96-98 Mustang I am currently doing a bullitt intake swap. But I am a little confused on the vacuum line routing. Does anyone have any detailed pics or diagrams on how they routed their vacuum lines and the bullitt pvc valve which has 3 tubes coming out of it. Again, this is for 96-98 4.6.....not sure if its the same routing for 99-up stangs. Any help is appreciated.

did you get the Bullitt spec vacuum harness? and sounds like you got the "heated" PCV valve arrangment, which you should ditch in favor of a non heated PCV valve or delete all-toghter.....

I'm pretty sure all 2V mustang GT's are the same,so here is a few pics for you.I numbered where they go from your stock to the Bullitt.Just went threw this myself.I took detailed picks of a buddy's Bullitt at a annual BBQ/car show to help me out with my swap.
Here you go....You might have to play around with the vaccum lines to fit right.What i did was go to the junk yard,and got a bunch of stock mint lines from various 4.6 equipped cars,and fitted them to my Bullitt intake.Look factory original.No pics of my set up yet,got it all apart right now.Hope this helps.Good luck.
#1 is the line behind the upper stock plenum.
#2 is your passenger side pcv.
#3 is your vaccum line tree.
This is to exact off of a Bullitt mustang.:nice:
diagram1.jpg

diagram2.jpg

Attachments

• diagram1.jpg
    diagram1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 5,082
  • diagram2.jpg
    diagram2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 976