Need help with fuse link wiring/Starter Relay

Yellowpnoy

Feb 6, 2006
Hey guys, does anyone have a picture of their started relay and what wires are ran to it? I installed my procharger last week and everything went smooth, except that on the starter relay, there is a dark blue wire that if you look down it says "fuse link" and then there is another fuse link wire with the actual fuse on it. I have the one fuse link wire with the quick disconect wire to the negative battery cable, and then grounded to the inner fender and then wired into the black with green tracer wire. There is another wire coming out of the harness that is dark blue and says "fuse link." I have that ran to the starter relay where the positive battery cable is run. When i turn the ignition on, the dark blue wire gets extremely hot and i disconnect the battery right away. The car cranks, but there is no power to the fuel pump now. Does anyone have pics of theirs so i can see which wires are ran to it? I am at a loss because everything worked fine before i installed the procharger, and now i cant get the fuel pump to turn on, and the wire gets hot, and as far as i remember, i didnt switch any of the wire over. I am horrible with wiring, and hoping someone in here can help!

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)

Seeing that you have chosen to hide any information about the year of your car and mods, it will not be possible to give you much help. Please update your sig in the user control panel. The sig gives us valuable information needed to troubleshoot problems, since Mustangs underwent some radical changes between 79 and 95.