Need help with Halo headlight install

Big D

Mar 31, 2005
The Instructions Say to run the black wire to the Negative electrode (wire) of the park singnal light--------then connect the red line to the positive electrode of the park light------My question is were do the other Red and black wire go that runs from the small light closest to the grill (dont know what that light is for?)

• Sponsors (?)

I dont need the BS ricer jokes......There black lights and it looks on a black car...Its a shame you ask for a little help and you get BS.......I could see if it was a 3 foot wing or If I was puttin air bags on it. Most people take the rice thing way to far

Gotta love that *** engrish...
EDIT^^ wtf I can't say ja_p? :p
The light closest to the grill is an LED I think. Can you post a pic of the front of the light? I'd imagine you'd be able to wire this into the same place as the headlight wires.

that pic with the red arrow is the light that I have no clue on how to hook up. I know there was a post a while back be4 the big crash that someone on here had put these on there stang.

Attachments

• DSCF0040.JPG
    DSCF0040.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF0039.JPG
    DSCF0039.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 125
Big D said:
that pic with the red arrow is the light that I have no clue on how to hook up. I know there was a post a while back be4 the big crash that someone on here had put these on there stang.

i think it was reeber who installed them. i think those lights are supposed to light up with the park lights....so maybe they wire into them?

When I had halos on my civic, there were only 4 wires, a red and white coming from each halo. I'd guess that all of the red wires hook up to the power wire on your turn parking lights and the white or black wire can hook up to the ground wire. I just spliced mine in. Then again, how did you get that small light to turn on?

These halos aren't rice, They actually look really good at night, especially if your car is the same color as the halos like mine was. Haters can go to hell cuz obviously you aren't any help.

What model year is your car? I can look up the wire colors.
You have an opportunity here to personalize your installation to suit your own preference. You could wire that light as a parking light, extra turn signal, or running light (on whenever the ignition is on). I assume you still retain the combination parking/turn signal lamps at the outer corners (?). I can't see if there is a socket there in your photos.

I was thinking of wiring it to the park light wires on the car to come on when you turn your park lights on but the halo ring has to be wired there on the cars parking light wires and I dont know if that will over power it or not.

....There is a connector for the head lights (low and high) thats plug and play....I think the way it looks to me that the light that has the halo ring on it is the hign beam and the other light is the low beam.....The low beam light has a stock bulb in it like you would put in your head lights if they were stock......Im Im hoping they will light up the road better then my stock head lights.................BTW I have a 96 GT

Parking lights, tail lights, marker lights, and licence plate lights . . . . brown wire. Negative side is black or use any ground.

There are probably 10 bulbs already on this 15A circuit, so you are right to be concerned about adding 4 more. A separate circuit with a $5 relay would eliminate the concern. Use an inline 10A fuse to the battery and wire the relay coil to the parking lamp circuit.