Need Help with wiring electric fan!!!!

Hey guys I've got a 90 gt and I bought a proform electric fan, and I hooked it up last night and its not comin on, I have the thermostat adjusted to 180 degrees. Heres the connections I have, I have my ground hooked up to my batt ground, I have my positive hooked up to a circuit breaker, and another positive from the breaker to my positive batt. And on my ignition wire if found a wire in the harness that i put a test light on to see if it turned on and off with the ignition and used a blue connector like you hook a tach up with for the ignition wire. I believe that i have the ground and the positive right, but i dont know about the ignition. where would you guys recommend I hook the ignition wire up at. thanks for all the help guys.

• Sponsors (?)

my adjustable parts store far controller went to ***** on me for no reason..i tried everything, it just wouldent turn on..make sure you followed the instructions on where to place the probe, good luck and i wouldent buy a non-adjustable controller, they suck

~Mark~

First thing I did was cut that temp. probe off then pulled the guts out of the top of the fan. Next, bought a 30amp relay and 30amp switch. I want full control of this thing.

Only thing I had to make sure of is to make sure air is being pulled in instead of being pushed out.