Need new shocks /w Eibach pro kit?

• Sponsors (?)

I just finished my rear springs yesterday. Didn't have the dough for the cc plates when I did the front, but now wish I would have waited until I did since when you do the front you have everything out anyway. I went with cheap monroe sensa-tracs all around. Rides great.

Hm... right at 46k miles. Not looking for adjustable shocks, as I wouldn't what to adjust for what conditions etc. Whats a good plug & play shot to get?

Also, my fox had 2 sets in the rear, do i need to purchase 2 struts and 4 shocks for this car?

You might try some KYB non adjustable shocks and struts, I ran them on my other
stang and they are pretty firm, Better than stock and your typicle autozone
type cheap-o brands. As for the quad shocks in back. I wouldnt change them
unless you are having wheel hop issues, I ran them for over 110k no problem.

Don't get KYB AGX ADJ cause I change mine with kyb about 8 months ago and no good luck when i drag race. I used to pull 1.8 60' with stock shocks and struts but now I cannot even get better the 2.0 60'. I am hate my kyb, I tried soft out back to firm out back when i drag race but never dial in right. I am just sick of it.
I used to do 1.8 60' and 13.5 1/4 miles with stock cams and stock shocks struts and now I got more power , cams , kyb agx adj shocks struts and quad and cannot even run my old times. I am doing 14 low 1/4 miles with 293rwhp :(

Don't get KYB AGX ADJ cause I change mine with kyb about 8 months ago and no good luck when i drag race. I used to pull 1.8 60' with stock shocks and struts but now I cannot even get better the 2.0 60'. I am hate my kyb, I tried soft out back to firm out back when i drag race but never dial in right. I am just sick of it.
I used to do 1.8 60' and 13.5 1/4 miles with stock cams and stock shocks struts and now I got more power , cams , kyb agx adj shocks struts and quad and cannot even run my old times. I am doing 14 low 1/4 miles with 293rwhp :(

I thought we already talked about this.. :notnice:

but seriously, are you going to change them out, because I would like to know if they do make a diff. I stated many possibilities but you never know for SURE untill you start changing things. i still, however, think its a traction problem cause i have the same deal goin on.

came back from the track 2night with same #'s . I am sick and tired of my mustang , I have spent so much money into it and now I am running 14.00-14.4
1/4 miles. I cannot dial in my shock or struts so shocks are coming out. I am not going to drag race until I get some non adj shocks