Need Remote Tank Power Steering Pump Advise

seaya67

Jan 6, 2007
Need help on older resto mod but know you guys are the ones that can help due to my engine setup. Have a 68 Restomod that has 5.0L (347 Turbo) engine that has a March accessory brackets and pulleys. I have a stock 5.0L power steering installed (same as all foxbodies), that is ok but the plastic return nipple on the bottom is way to close the exhaust. Need a smaller pump or remote tank that will bolt up in essentially stock location. I found a remote pump, KRC Kit, however it has a different bracket an not confident it will fit with AC and in stock location/alignment. Any help would be appreciated.....

FYI...Car has a mustang II coil over system as well....so low pressure needed.

• Sponsors (?)

Need help on older resto mod but know you guys are the ones that can help due to my engine setup. Have a 68 Restomod that has 5.0L (347 Turbo) engine that has a March accessory brackets and pulleys. I have a stock 5.0L power steering installed (same as all foxbodies), that is ok but the plastic return nipple on the bottom is way to close the exhaust. Need a smaller pump or remote tank that will bolt up in essentially stock location. I found a remote pump, KRC Kit, however it has a different bracket an not confident it will fit with AC and in stock location/alignment. Any help would be appreciated.....

FYI...Car has a mustang II coil over system as well....so low pressure needed.

Anybody?