Need some recommendations on headlights

Hey guys, I'm planning on getting some new headlights soon since I hate my stock, bright clear ones. I was debating on some of the smoked ones from American Muscle. It's between these two:

Black Mustang Headlights w/ Amber Corners (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Smoked Mustang Headlights (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

It's a tough one for me. I like the all smoked ones, but I also like a little amber in my corners... As for the first ones with amber in them, do those just look like stock smoked headlamps (as seen on the 02+ Mustangs), or are they darker than stock but with amber corners? Thanks for any help! I'm in a dilemma. :p

• Sponsors (?)

That is a tought decision, I probably would of went with the black headlights for clarity, but I also have smoked headlights and they look mean. If you go smoke make sure you H.I.D's because you can't see anything at night.

Well, I ordered the first ones from my OP. They look like the 01-04 headlights, just darker with a little less amber in the corners it seems. I also caved in and ordered a Mach 1 chin spoiler. The front end is gonna be lookin sexy! I can't wait. :D

Now for some new wheels/tires when I get the money...