• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Need to slap someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter drakesdad
  • Start date Start date Dec 20, 2007

drakesdad

Member
Jul 29, 2005
961
0
16
Oregon OHIO
Dec 20, 2007
#1
  • Dec 20, 2007
  • #1
http://www.counterfeitmini.com/main.swf
 
F

fordtech28

Member
May 12, 2006
312
0
17
Riverside Cali.
Dec 20, 2007
#2
  • Dec 20, 2007
  • #2
LOLOLOLOLOL

that awesome
 

Guero

Active Member
Oct 11, 2005
2,148
0
47
Dec 20, 2007
#3
  • Dec 20, 2007
  • #3
All violaters will be Pimped slapped!!!!
 
O

one_bad_5.0

New Member
Feb 9, 2007
0
0
2
New York
Dec 21, 2007
#4
  • Dec 21, 2007
  • #4
Thats awesome but the only thing is, how the hell did you find that???Did you Google "Virtual Guy Slapping"? Just kidding, it is quite fun though......
 

drakesdad

Member
Jul 29, 2005
961
0
16
Oregon OHIO
Dec 21, 2007
#5
  • Dec 21, 2007
  • #5
one_bad_5.0 said:
Thats awesome but the only thing is, how the hell did you find that???Did you Google "Virtual Guy Slapping"? Just kidding, it is quite fun though......
Click to expand...


My IT department comes up with all kinds of crazy stuff they send me.....I get something like that once a week...I have a good winter one I'll post up....you get to hit a penquin..for distance.....
 

Wi Stang

Member
Jun 27, 2004
248
0
16
Fountain City, WI
Dec 21, 2007
#6
  • Dec 21, 2007
  • #6
Good one....I can't get enough of the slapping....

The penguin for distance is another fun one.
 

reddy351

10 Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
560
12
38
Columbus, Ohio
Dec 21, 2007
#7
  • Dec 21, 2007
  • #7
Just looking at that kid made me want to slap him.

My favorite move is the "backhand from down low". I get a real sense of accomplishment from this.

Thanks, drakesdad!

Now I don't have to kick my cats. Oh wait. YES I DO!
 
O

one_bad_5.0

New Member
Feb 9, 2007
0
0
2
New York
Dec 21, 2007
#8
  • Dec 21, 2007
  • #8
reddy351 said:
Just looking at that kid made me want to slap him.

My favorite move is the "backhand from down low". I get a real sense of accomplishment from this.

Thanks, drakesdad!

Now I don't have to kick my cats. Oh wait. YES I DO!
Click to expand...

Very true, the kid just looks like someone whose ass should be beaten in.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

WTB Wanted - Foxbody clutch pedal
  • TTSaleen
  • Aug 4, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
3
Views
160
Want to Buy Aug 6, 2026
General karthief
Supercharger and What else do I need? 1990 Saleen Vert 5spd
  • AlbertaGolfer68
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
588
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
General karthief
B
68 manual disc/drum master cylinder
  • Butchd88
  • May 27, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
106
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
Butchd88
B
F
86 notch NEED HELP!!!!
  • foxbody86
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
134
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2026
Noobz347
C
2005 Mustang GT Thermostat Housing
  • Cmrd
  • Apr 4, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
5
Views
271
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jun 15, 2026
Cmrd
C
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?