New 2007 pkg. options ????

BLKGT03

Apr 8, 2003
Wichita KS
Anyone have pics or ideas about the new option pkgs for 2007, I like the sound of the 07 GT appearance pkg, from what I can tell you can actualy combine the two, that would give the car a whole new look with differnt front and rear facias and a hood scoop. It kinda sounds like a roush or sleen apperance pkg if you combine the two options. The plain looks of the 05 I ordered back in 04 were the whole reason I passed on the car when it came in, I actualy liked the looks of my 03 better. I realy want to see some pic's of that hood scoop. :D

GT APPEARANCE PACKAGE (54G)
Includes:
• Bright Rolled Exhaust Tips
• Hood Scoop
• Pony Emblem Engine Cover

GT CAL SPECIAL (54C)
Includes: Only available on GT Premium (140A & 180A)
• Black w/Dove or Black w/Parchment interior environments
• Black leather seats with unique Cal Special Dove or Parchment "GT Leather"
inserts
• Bright Rolled Exhaust Tips
• Cal Special Badged Floormats
• Includes 18" Polished Aluminum Wheel (64W)
• Side Scoops
• Unique Front & Rear Fascia
• Unique Tape Stripes
Not available with:
• Premier Trim w/Color Accent Package (68B)
• Sport Appearance Package w/Color Accent (18M)

• Sponsors (?)

Im not diggin hood scoops on the S197s. The heat extractors are much more appealing.

"Grabber Orange Metallic" is Ford joking. Honestly. I'd like to see an Orange mustang.... :notnice:

I really liked the original show car extractors, but the final production car seem a little less apealing. That said I am still trying to get a price out of any of three dealers that I deal with on our fleet trucks. I realy would prefer the Shelby but if it is going to take 10 or more thousand over sticker to get one and the GT has a tough look to it this year I will be taking that into serious consideration. The 475 hp is not realy as important to me as the looks and the resale value. The shelby clearly has the GT beat in both of those aspects however getting my hands on one is not looking good right now.

Pliskin said:
Im not diggin hood scoops on the S197s. The heat extractors are much more appealing.

"Grabber Orange Metallic" is Ford joking. Honestly. I'd like to see an Orange mustang.... :notnice:

what is with the thumbs down? Grabber orange is a nice color, and it is definatley authentic to the retro style.

Pliskin said:

Orange is a great color for a Mustang.:nice:
I'm just hoping that the "metallic" is a mistake. The original Grabber colors were not metallic and a new orange would be better as a non metallic too.

many times when a color says metallic, it is really a pearl additve instead of metal. if it had a small amount of pearl in it it would look good. my buddy has a 71 road runner that is vitamin c orange. it has a small amount of pearl and you only see it in direct sunlight up close. from 10 feet away, you dont see it. this color has potential.