Expired 1999 Mustang Gt - 35th Anniversary Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 35th Mustang GT as a project car / rebuild. It has been sitting in my garage mostly for about 6 years when I pulled the engine out to rebuild... it had some knocking. I still love the car but life has just gotten in the way and I don't have time to work on it. I'm asking $3k obo and willing to negotiate for a legitimate offer. I live in Dallas, Texas.

This is a true 1999 35th Anniversary Limited Edition black option. All 1999 mustangs were 35th anniversary but only 4628 cars were equiped with the "limited edition" package, and only 1299 of them were black . The Limited Edition included: special hood scoop, side scoops, different rocker side moldings, polished wheels w/ black inserts, black hood decal, silver/aluminum colored dash & shifter knob, different rear wing, silver leather door inserts, silver leather trimmed seats, black honeycomb inserts between rear taillights, and special tinted rear taillights.

The only upgrades I did was add a Flowmaster Cat-back Exhaust with an "H" pipe (sounds great) and a K&N Air Filter.

Current condition is that the engine needs rebuilding, all other mechanics are good, the interior is good; however there is a tear at the seam of the driver seat silver insert (all other interior is great), the exterior paint is good (no rust) but the clear coat needs restored.

If interested please PM me with questions.

2015-04-19 18.44.36.jpg

2015-04-19 18.45.58.jpg

2015-04-19 18.44.25.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.