New 95 pushrod 5.0 v8 owner looking for advice on turbo set up

The turbo is a lot of hassle. It's just a circle of supporting mods, and a lot of fixing problems. Living in Scotland is the biggest problem. I have no idea what parts are available there, and I have no idea what the MOT requirements on that car are like. There are lots of Brits on my Ford Focus groups, and the things they deal with are totally different from what I deal with. My general recommendation for an N/A engine is to just get the Trick Flow top end kit. No idea if that's available there.

Kurt

• Sponsors (?)

The turbo is a lot of hassle. It's just a circle of supporting mods, and a lot of fixing problems. Living in Scotland is the biggest problem. I have no idea what parts are available there, and I have no idea what the MOT requirements on that car are like. There are lots of Brits on my Ford Focus groups, and the things they deal with are totally different from what I deal with. My general recommendation for an N/A engine is to just get the Trick Flow top end kit. No idea if that's available there.

Kurt
Ye very tough souring over here for sure, gonna go with the na approach getting some very good info and advice on the Na thread I started now , thanks for your input

Well, just one clarifying point. 400 rwhp is very hard to do in an N/A 5.0. 400 crank HP (340rwhp) is more reasonable. 300 rwhp is cookie cutter.

With turbos, though expensive and technically challenging, 500 rwhp is cookie cutter.