New Black Paint Progress Pics-Done!!

Mustang78

Feb 8, 2006
Aberdeen, WA
I finished the car on thanksgiving(82'Mustang GT), and managed to almost wreck it once since then..anyway they are in backwards order which sucks, so check out all of em, this paint job was done from start to finsh by me and my awesome dad in our basement/garage. My whole family helped for the 2 weeks of paint/bodywork, all this started because i failed to yield and got T-boned by a sable a month or so ago, and wouldent drive the car wounded because it was ugly, basically..we put on a new door, and lots of hammering, bondo, sweat, blood, tears and paint later this is what we got, they will never see this thread but i want to tell my dad thanks a million for all the help, even though he didn't enjoy it!! let me know what you guys think, most (80%ish) of the work was done by me, so dont go thinking i watched anybody do it while i relaxed.. here ya go and dont forget to compare the old front end to the fixed one, and my friends C-10 with a 496 BB chev, and my friends nissan sentra turbo(whoop de doo...) and feel free to post pics on this thread just for the hay of it, sorry for the long post, i've just been looking forward to showing stangnet my black beauty:SNSign:

Link:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v414/hyper7pbs/Mustang Paint/

~Mark~

• Sponsors (?)

good luck! hope you know a lot about body work if you want it to look perfect, mine is a 5ft car(looks good from 5ft away,lol) and thanks for the compliments, i dont have many people to show this off to, and am one in just a few 5.0's around town and probably the only guy that cares this much about his vehicles sadly..

~Mark~